July 20, 2016
Dr Barbara Sheil
Wondering if coaching can help you?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions coaching can help you to move past this issue and enjoy better success in your work and home life.
1. Are you stressed a lot of the time?
2. Are you sleeping well?
3. Are you eating on the run or without thought?
4. Do you have recurring issues in your work or home?
5. Do you use alcohol or other substances as a distraction?
6. Do you spend excessive time using social media/TV?
7. Unsatisfied with where you currently are in life?
8. Is stress causing you to experience physical issues – worsening of syndrome or disease, tension headaches, pain, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive issues, insomnia?
9. Is your stress causing emotional issues and inability to think clearly and make good decisions?
10. Does life just “happens” to you?
11. Is communication difficult for you?
12. Do you want to improve your health without medication (working with your clinician/medical team)?
13. Has your boss/family recommended coaching?
14. Are you worried constantly?
15. Have you noticed your children worry too?
16. Is your lack in confidence/ Imposter syndrome holding you back at work?
17. Are you trying to conceive and want to be in the best physical and mental health?
18. Are you afraid to act?
19. Would you like your child to improve their emotional intelligence and resilience?
20. Do you want to understand how your brain and body work together so that you can use this knowledge to keep physically and mentally healthy?
Call me today to learn more 0449 777 525
Can coaching help you?
5 Top Tips for Dealing With IVF
April 12, 2016
10 things resilient people do
April 3, 2017
April 2017 (1)
July 2016 (1)
April 2016 (1)